Experience that matters in today's competitive IT environment.
Holding several Federal contracts, Abba Technologies is poised to competitively bid and effectively deliver on Federal projects of any size and scope.
Our products and services include IT virtualization, hyperconverged infrastructure, storage, servers, networking, software, peripherals, secure computing, data center technology, and professional services.
Our mission is to evaluate and implement IT Solutions to ensure all your technology works together simply, efficiently and securely, all while meeting your goals, budget and need for on-time delivery.
Our Federal Contracts are detailed below.
Prime contract holder for the fifth generation of the SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) contract
Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP)
- Multi-award Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) for Information Technology products and services.
- Available to all NASA centers, all federal agencies and their contractors. At least 97 distinct agency customers, including all Cabinet-level departments, commissions and independent agencies can utilize this contract.
- Provides state-of-the-art IT products, including tablet and desktop computers, servers, peripheral devices, network equipment, storage systems, security tools, software, cloud-based services and videoconferencing systems.
QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SEWP V CONTRACT?
We invite you to contact our SEWP V specialist.
Melissa Beery | SEWP Program Manager | 888.ABBATECH (222.2832) or 505.889.3337 | email@example.com
Thank you to the members of the NM Congressional Delegation for signing a letter in support of Abba for the SEWP V Contract.
GSA Schedule # GS-35F-0595K
Abba maintains its own GSA schedule through which government and eligible agencies can purchase products and services. Abba also teams with other GSA holders to provide a robust offering. Please contact our corporate headquarters at 505.889.3337 for further information
Sub-contract holder in support of National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) under the Chief Information Officer - Commodities and
Everything ITSM. Commodities and commodity-enabling solutions (on-site or in the cloud, including hardware and software), deployment and installation, maintenance and training, enterprise licenses and extended warranties, engineering studies, cloud, mobility, collaboration tools, web and video-conferencing, cyber security, virtualization, health and biomedical IT and more.
- Ease of Use. End-to-end management of the acquisition is easy with NITAAC's secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) that automates delivery order competition, awardee selection and notification. The contracting process is completely controlled by the agency's procuring CO, who can easily add customized terms and conditions at the delivery order level.
- Value. Best available ceiling prices were negotiated at the master contract level. Delivery order competition can drive prices even lower.
- Speed. Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR subpart 16.505 will save the agency time, money and resources. Synopsizing or posting on FedBizOpps is not required. The contract is flexible in support of Agile Development and CONUS/OCONUS procurements.
QUESTIONS REGARDING THE NIH, HITAAC and CIO-CS CONTRACTS?
We invite you to contact one or our contract specialists.
Ron Davis | Federal Business Development | 888.ABBATECH (222.2832) or 505.889.3337 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Fredrik Salvesen | Federal Sales Consultant | 888.ABBATECH (222.2832) or 719.282.1786 | email@example.com