Experience that matters in today's competitive IT environment.
Holding several Federal contracts, Abba Technologies is poised to competitively bid and effectively deliver on Federal projects of any size and scope.
Our products and services include IT virtualization, hyperconverged infrastructure, storage, servers, networking, software, peripherals, secure computing, data center technology, and professional services.
Our mission is to evaluate and implement IT Solutions to ensure all your technology works together simply, efficiently and securely, all while meeting your goals, budget and need for on-time delivery.
Our Federal Contracts are detailed below.
Abba maintains its own GSA schedule through which government and eligible agencies can purchase products and services. Abba also teams with other GSA holders to provide a robust offering. Please contact our corporate headquarters at 505.889.3337 for further information
Holds Multiple DOE Contracts
Please contact our corporate headquarters at 505.889.3337 for further information
NASA SEWP V Contract
- Multi-award Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) for Information Technology products and services.
- Abba Technologies holds two NASA SEWP Contracts for Groups A (NNG15SC00B) and C (NNG15SD59B)
- Abba NASA SEWP Contract Page
Sub-contract holder in support of National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) under the Chief Information Officer - Commodities and
Everything ITSM. Commodities and commodity-enabling solutions (on-site or in the cloud, including hardware and software), deployment and installation, maintenance and training, enterprise licenses and extended warranties, engineering studies, cloud, mobility, collaboration tools, web and video-conferencing, cyber security, virtualization, health and biomedical IT and more.
- Ease of Use. End-to-end management of the acquisition is easy with NITAAC's secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) that automates delivery order competition, awardee selection and notification. The contracting process is completely controlled by the agency's procuring CO, who can easily add customized terms and conditions at the delivery order level.
- Value. Best available ceiling prices were negotiated at the master contract level. Delivery order competition can drive prices even lower.
- Speed. Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR subpart 16.505 will save the agency time, money and resources. Synopsizing or posting on FedBizOpps is not required. The contract is flexible in support of Agile Development and CONUS/OCONUS procurements.