State. Local. Education.
Shrinking budgets and limited IT resources are a great burden to government agencies, making Abba Technologies' comprehensive solutions more valuable than ever.
Our products and services include IT virtualization, hyperconverged infrastructure, storage, servers, networking, software, peripherals, secure computing, data center technology, and professional services.
Our mission is to evaluate and implement IT Solutions to ensure all your technology works together simply, efficiently and securely, all while meeting your goals, budget and need for on-time delivery.
In addition, all State and Local government, K-12, and Higher Education entities are eligible to purchase from the contracts below.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STATE PROCUREMENT OFFICIALS (NASPO)
- NM Dell #60-000-15-00008AH
- NM EMC #60-000-15-00008AI
- NM Hewlett Packard Inc. #60-000-15-00008AM
- NM Hewlett Packard Enterprise #60-000-15-00008AN
- NM Lenovo #60-000-15-00008AR
- Colorado Extreme Networks #2016-0000-0000-0000-0149
- Colorado HPE #2016-000-000-000-000-0103
Desktops, laptops, tablets, parts and services
Workstations, peripherals, printers, CPUs, displays, scanners, and software
ABBA PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONTRACT
- Application Support and Development
- IT Project Management, Planning, & Analysis Services
- Geospatial Technological Services
- End User Support Services
- System Administration Services
- Network Services
- IT Security Services
- Electronic Content Management (EC
- NMCES Registered Vendor
- IT Services (Storage, Server & Network Engineering)
- Computer & Networking Products
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Our Professional Services Approach
To ensure we fully meet customer commitments and provide measurable business value, we have developed a sound and proven approach around industry best practices and rigorous standards, such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library). Regardless of project scope, that approach includes:
- Client staff education regarding all facets of project implementation
- Ongoing support
- Periodic assessment and recommendations
Value is realized in reduced costs and increased productivity.
For questions regarding our contracts, products or services, please contact our New Mexico State Team.
505.889.3337 | 888-ABBATECH | firstname.lastname@example.org