The Abba Difference
Serving our Customers for More Than 28 Years!
Founded in 1993, Abba Technologies has provided over 28 years of reliable and secure IT solutions and services to companies and government agencies throughout the US.
Our goal is to be our customers’ trusted IT advisor. We provide a comprehensive approach to IT by evaluating and implementing solutions from our core areas, and complimenting these solutions with professional and managed services.
As employee owners, we have a vested interest in the success of our clients’ businesses.
Abba has grown steadily to become a leading IT solutions provider. With a low turnover rate and the strongest credit rating available to a company its size, our clients know that we are a reliable business partner—and will be for years to come.
We have experience working at the highest levels of government and business, including strategic business and technology partnerships with some of the world’s most prestigious organizations, including US Department of Energy labs, US Department of Defense agencies, regional and national businesses, state and local governments, colleges and universities
Abba Technologies is proud to give back to our community. Below are some of the events that we sponsor and/or support:
- March of Dimes
- Carolina Miracle League
- National Dance Institute
- UNM Foundation-School of Engineering
- Hispano Chamber of Commerce / La Noche Encantada
- Gynecological Cancer Awareness Project / Beauty in All the Colors
- Casa Angelica Luncheon & Fashion Show
- St. Felix Pantry Golf Tournament
- Belen Chamber Commerce / Tim Lardner Memorial Golf Tournament
- National Institute of Flamenco
- Project New Day Youth & Family Services
- Maravilla, Una Noche En El Salvador, benefitting the National Hispanic Cultural Center
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Annual Fundraiser Walk / Light the Night
- Lobo Cancer Challenge
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central New Mexico
- NMITAP Advisory Board/Judie Youngman
- NM TechHire Advisory Committee / Judie Youngman
- NM Technology Council Board / Marquita Baca
- NM Isotopes/Season tickets
- United Way
Light the Night walk for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Abba Technologies is partnering with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Light the Night Walk. Our participation will help LLS’s mission to raise the funds needed to cure Leukemia, Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and Myeloma, as well as to care for and improve the quality of life for patients and their families affected by these cancers.
Please join the fight with a donation to LLS… and walk with us in memory of my mother, Lucille Gomez.
The walk will take place on Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 at 4:00pm in Civic Plaza, Downtown Albuquerque.