State of New Mexico
IT Professional Services
NM State Contract SPD# 71-000-00-A4024
Price Agreement Amendment, extension through May 31, 2010
Shrinking budgets and limited IT resources are a great burden to government agencies. Abba is here to assist in your projects by providing you with the additional expertise and man power you need to be successful. Services can include pre-project assessment and planning, implementation, post-implementation evaluation, and ongoing support.
For questions on services, or if you need assistance, please contact our sales team at (505) 889-333 (888-ABBATECH outside of Albuquerque) or contact the New Mexico State sales team online.
Abba’s full State of New Mexico Price Agreement can be found here.
Contract Extension Notification can be found here.
It Planning and Analysis Services
- Typical services include feasibility study, technology assessment, requirements definition, security, cost-benefits analysis, gap analysis, contingency/risk planning, disaster recovery/business continuity, planning, and testing.
- $105.00 Maximum Hourly Rate.
- Typical services include communications services (e.g. VOIP technologies, wireless), LAN/WAN Integration, LAN/WAN Development and Upgrade, and LAN/WAN Support. These services typically include communications systems, LAN business and technical requirements, connectivity and interoperability, feasibility and constraints, security requirements, etc. In addition, this includes, but is not limited to, the development of design documents pertinent to the integration of two or more LANs, or the integration of two or more LANs via a WAN, conceptual and/or detailed design reports, network diagrams, etc. Communications/LAN/WAN Support typically includes operation (on-site, off-site) and technical communications/LAN/WAN support; communications/LAN/WAN problem determination and diagnosis.
- $125.00 Maximum Hourly Rate.
Project Management Services
- Typical services include Project Management for Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resource, Communications, Risk, and Procurement. (As defined by Project Management Institute - Project Management Body of Knowledge Third Edition - PMBOK Guide)
- $95.00 Maximum Hourly Rate.
Our Professional Services Approach
In order to meet commitments to our customers, our sound and proven approach has been developed around industry best practices and rigorous standards such as ISO 9000 and ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library). This ensures that our customers are delighted as we provide measurable business value.
We offer complete services, from assessing your needs to implementing solutions. Once a solution is implemented, we can educate you and your staff on its facets, as well as offer ongoing support. We can do it all or you can choose particular services to complement your in-house capabilities.
Just as technology, regulations and policies continually evolve, so should your IT infrastructure. Periodically, Abba can re-assess your current status to fine tune established solutions and provide improvements. Value is realized in reduced costs and increased productivity.