“Abba's goal is to be your trusted advisor and partner for Information Technology.We provide you with a comprehensive approach to IT by evaluating and implementing solutions from our five practice areas, complemented by managed services."
Andrew Baca, President and CEO
Abba Technologies partners with customers in both government and the private sector to implement fully integrated, complete and reliable IT solutions. Our mission is to create solutions that will address your organization’s needs and maximize your business potential.
We help you effectively address escalating costs, rapidly changing technology, missed milestones, the need for tighter security, and regulatory compliance. You can focus on your primary business goals, knowing Abba will supply cost-effective, scalable, and proven solutions for your technology needs.
- Abba was founded in 1993, and now has offices in four U.S. locations Abba is led by former employees of Digital Equipment Corporation and IBM
- Abba is certified as a small, minority-owned business
- Abba is 100% employee owned
- Abba maintains its own GSA schedule, is named by HP and SGI for the Department of Energy ICPT for Los Alamos National Labs and Sandia National Labs, and has contracts at both Los Alamos and Sandia Labs.
- Abba is an ISO 9001:2000 compliant company